Environmental Planning and Permitting
- Site feasibility assessment;
- GIS-based constraints analysis;
- Environmental and social impact assessment – according to local regulatory and international standards (IFC PS / Equator Principles);
- Environmental management and mitigation plans;
- GIS mapping.
Site Assessment and Investigation
- Desktop environmental and health & safety compliance review;
- Phase I environmental site assessment;
- Preliminary contaminant assessment;
- Phase II environmental site assessment;
- Geological and hydrogeological investigations.
Due Diligence and Compliance Auditing
- Gap analysis of the project’ environmental and social impact assessment against the lender’s requirements;
- Environmental and health & safety due diligence;
- Environmental and health & safety compliance audit – according to regulatory requirements or corporate standards;
- Performance compliance assessment.
Groundwater Resources Management
- Evaluation of groundwater resources;
- Groundwater well designs and specifications;
- Advising on extraction licence procedures;
- Analysis and interpretation of hydrological and hydrogeological data;
- Hydrogeological impact assessment.